Papaya-ttention to bus route changes
As the mantra goes: do one thing and do it well. ETS is spending this week focusing on the contrapositive: do many things and do them poorly. Plus, Troy preaches a sermon on "e-scooters did nothing wrong".
- Transit advisory board recommends changes to get people using transit again safely
- Edmonton hopes to draw back transit riders during pandemic
- Edmonton considering more COVID-19 financial relief for entrepreneurs
- Edmonton plans to slash business licence, vehicle-for-hire fees by 50 per cent in 2021
- Dormancy process for 2492369 Canada Corporation (aka Waste RE-solutions Edmonton)
- Our waste management brilliance: taking it to the world
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.