Knack's dancing to the AmarBeet
We read probably a little bit too hard into Andrew Knack's mayoral not-announcement. Plus, garbage, shelters, new housing, and scoots.
- 2021 Campaign Announcement
- Six months left for aspiring candidates to register for Edmonton's 2021 municipal election
- Aaron Paquette's tweet
- Federal government to provide $24.8M for housing projects in Edmonton
- Edmonton city council calls for minimum standards at homeless shelters
- News Release: Edmontonians begin to receive their new waste carts
- What you need to know as Edmonton begins rollout of new garbage cart system
- News Release: Edmonton named North America’s Most Open City in 2020
- Lime scooters return to Edmonton on Wednesday
- Electric scooters return to Edmonton streets Wednesday for third season
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.