It's not quite Chili enough to treat people like human Beans
The Gondola is back in the news and we spend some oxygen complaining about the oxygen it's taking up. Plus, the police surprise absolutely no one by very publicly forcing houseless people out into the cold, and a school board trustee raises the alarm on the erosion of trustees' ability to represent their constituents.
- Edmonton councillors endorse wildlife feeding restrictions on private and public property to reduce coyote interactions
- Troy's Twitter thread
- Episode 99: The Gon-bananas-a plan
- Edmonton engineers, business leaders high on proposed river-valley gondola project
- A River Valley Gondola - Tourist Attraction or Blight on the Landscape? - Tim Cartmell
- From 2018: Gondola could be temporary fix for transit down Whyte Avenue, councillor suggests
- Edmonton mayor to request review after police eject group from LRT station
- Media Statement - City of Edmonton statement - LRT station incident
- Edmonton Police Twitter thread
- Policy C620 - Supporting Vulnerable People During Extreme Weather
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.