Croqgetting better uses out of our surplus school sites
We're joined by EPSB Ward F Trustee Michael Janz to discuss surplus school sites and a little-known public school board power to levy new taxes. Plus, we address Troy's tweets.
- City endorses sale of surplus public school lands in Kiniski Gardens to private school
- Rethinking the JUA: Opportunities for strong school and strong communities - Trustee Michael Janz 2017
- Alberta school boards lobby to reinstate funding program for children with disabilities and delays
- Groundwork: How UCP cuts have dramatically changed early learning support for preschoolers
- Should education funding be placed on the municipal ballot?
- February 9, 2021 - Edmonton Public Schools
- Endorsing Ashley Salvador
- Cheryll Watson launches an uninspiring and unfocused campaign
- Bringing the noise
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.