A slew of new Candied Dates
City council is a bit slow getting back up and running, but they still manage to talk about shisha bars, the new city manager, infill and trickle-down sidewalks. Plus, Troy badly disseminates election tips
- Seven actions from Edmonton's infill roadmap completed in 2020
- Edmonton mature neighbourhood residents calling on the city to increase enforcement for damage caused by infill developments
- Amarjeet Sohi and Mike Nickel mull running to be Edmonton's mayor
- Scott McKeen won't seek third term as downtown city councillor
- Edmonton city councillor Tony Caterina to seek re-election
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.