Local businesses going OniOnline
We speak with a listener about some analysis of council voting records. And could the data about COVID in restaurants from the rest of the world REALLY be true here? In Jason Kenney's Alberta?
- Residents urge Edmonton city council to expand bike network, solar rebate program to address climate change
- Food Roundup: Kenney pledges Alberta restaurants will remain open
- Food Roundup: Premier Jason Kenney downplays restaurant transmission of COVID-19
- Alberta physicians call for 'sharp' two-week lockdown to curb spread of COVID-19
- Alberta prepares to introduce further restrictions as COVID-19 cases rise
- Alberta chambers of commerce seek clarity on circumstances that would trigger a lockdown
- Iveson: Mayors generally support stronger COVID-19 measures but cities’ ‘tool kit is limited’
- How to stop restaurants from driving COVID infections
- Study shows restaurants are riskiest for COVID-19 infections, explains why poor people are at greater risk
- Cartago on Instagram
- Businesses pitch 'shop Edmonton' online portal to sway shoppers to buy local
- Businesses ask for 'shop local strategy' from city
- Shades of Colour on Instagram
- Media Statement: City statement - Camp closure - Camp Pekiwewin
- Rossdale homeless camp cleared by the city, residents encouraged to access 24-7 shelters
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.