Not every surprise is Mandelicious
Council approves lower speed limits at public hearing. But even though you're tired of hearing about this, you'll probably still hear about it again before it actually happens. Plus, Mandel shows up again and basically just yells Baba Booey at council.
- See the latest at The New York Times
- ‘Let’s just have an outcome’: preaching patience, politicos weigh in on U.S. election night
- Edmonton council approves 40 km/h residential speed limit
- Speed limit on Edmonton's residential roads will drop to 40 km/h next summer
- Speed Limit Reduction - City of Edmonton
- Former Edmonton mayor pitches new sports venue for Coliseum
- Former Edmonton mayor, sports groups advocate to repurpose Northlands Coliseum
- News Release: City names preferred proponent for Valley Line West LRT construction
- City of Edmonton selects Marigold Infrastructure Partners for Valley Line West LRT project
- Earlier: Edmonton’s west Valley Line LRT project gets ‘final step’ of approval from province
- Previously: Second chances: City to reopen bidding on Valley Line West LRT after two contenders back out
- ‘Mixed feelings’ about temporary homeless shelter in Edmonton’s Ritchie neighbourhood
- Previously: Edmonton hurries to open downtown shelter as Mustard Seed pitches south-side site
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.