All of a Spudden, Second Wave
COVID in Edmonton is now a concern for the CMOH, but not quite enough of a concern to really do much about it. But, we're doing things about temporary shelters, bylaw omnibus amendments and bridges. Plus Troy uses his self-built platform to vent at a captive audience.
- A new podcast from Taproot Edmonton
- Igniting Innovation: Startup TNT
- Igniting Innovation: The Landscape
- News Release: Cutting red tape for businesses and industry
- News Release: Temporary accommodation opens at Convention Centre
- Edmonton Convention Centre to open as temporary homeless shelter Friday
- Edmonton Convention Centre shelter will include safe consumption site
- Boyle Street offers mobile shower facilities to those living rough in Edmonton
- Edmonton gets $17M of federal rapid-housing initiative
- Mack's tweet
- Opinion: COVID, burnout, cuts pushing health care in Edmonton to tipping point
- Hinshaw cuts runny nose, sore throat from list of COVID-19 symptoms forcing students to isolate: Groundwork
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.