The solar installation stops Fern nothing
Council decides 7-6 to grant a new home to a large solar panel farm -- in the river valley. Plus, we'll break down a couple polls and what they mean for the upcoming election. And by "break down" we mean literally break them. They don't matter. Polls are dumb.
- News Release: Regional Transit Services Commission enters next phase
- News Release: City releases 2020 Employee Experience survey results
- Debate over contentious river valley solar farm proposal extends to third day as city councillors hear from 55 speakers
- Edmonton city council votes 7-6 to allow large solar farm project to go ahead
- Edmonton council approves rezoning for river valley solar farm
- Tweet from Councillor Walters
- Post from Councillor Hamilton
- Post from Councillor Knack
- Tweet from Conrad Nobert
- Tweet from Matt Dance
- Tweet from Rob Houle
- Most would not vote for current city council in 2021 election
- October 2017: Current council, mayor 'deserve to be re-elected' at municipal election, new poll finds
- Property tax reduction top of Edmontonians' priority list ahead of 2021 election, poll suggests
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.