Councillor Walters on the room where it HaPennes
We talk to Ward 10 Michael Walters for a behind the scenes look at his two terms on council. We talk about drainage, police budgets, regional transit and much more. Plus what lies ahead for the outgoing councillor.
- News Release: Michael Walters announces he will not run in the next Edmonton municipal election
- Councillor Michael Walters bows out of the 2021 race
- April 2013: Michael Walters, Ray Martin jump into the municipal election
- April 2016: Edmonton southwest strip mall revival stymied by restrictive lease, group says
- December 2019: Council approves tax increase of 2.08% for 2020
- Walters: Edmonton can budget better, spend smarter, and do more with less
- Walters: A City Where Business Can Succeed
- City of Edmonton votes to join new Regional Transit Services Commission
- City may back out of suburban development biz, council votes
- Walters tweet about Kaycee Madu
- Walters tweet about Erika Barootes
Speaking Municipally is part of the Alberta Podcast Network: Locally grown. Community supported.
Have a question for us? Comment? Leave us a voice message.
Sign up for updates on Taproot Edmonton.© Taproot Publishing Inc.